Thursday 19 February 2015

Loreal Paris Elvive Full Restore 5 Review

I have recently been using the Loreal Paris Elvive Full Restore 5 conditioning treatment, and I have noticed a significant improvement in the quality of my hair. After dying my hair, it started to get quite dry at the end and so I went hunting for a new conditioner as my old one wasn't quite working. 
The conditioner works better the longer you leave it. If you leave it on for 10 minutes then your hair will feel soft, but I have found that if you wash your hair then put some of the conditioner on the ends of your hair, leave it for a couple of days, and the day you want to go out, or the day before, you wash it out and your hair is silky smooth.

You can buy them at boots from £3.39 to £5.09 

Love you
  -Little one

No comments:

Post a Comment